TOGETHER FOR RENEWABLE ENERGYCharger, Power Source, Communication Tool
Suntaeg Energy is a young, high-tech, innovative and inclusive Senegalese company, a subsidiary of the Canadian company SUNTAEG Technologies Inc., which since 1995 has been developing tailor-made advanced technology solutions for leading organizations across Canada and the United States. United.
Suntaeg Energy offers various solar solutions to its customers for a universal, independent access to electricity, without costly investments or lengthy technological infrastructure to implement, highly effective and affordable, ensuring greater autonomy and adaptable as needed.
Suntaeg has offers as needed: house, education, health, job creation, micro-industries, mosques, agriculture, etc.
- Integrate sustainable solutions and make green technologies, especially solar system, available on the market
- Set in place a “smart” systemthrough:
- the monitoring of the performance of the system and efficiency of the appliances
- the monitoring of energy consumption and evolution of clients’ needs (type of usage, number of users, type and quantity of appliances used, etc.)
- The integration of external parameters such as geographical location, seasonal and daily weather forecast, etc.
- Encourage the adoption and knowledge of technologies through:
- Information and customized advice and service to clients
- Capacity building of the users
- Creation of a network of accredited technicians
- Support and technical assistance
- Be at the forefront of innovation and research
- Listen and be responsive to the needs of our clients
The Suno solution is the first one of a range of environmentally-friendly and practical solutions designed to:
- Promote smart and sustainable energy use
- Facilitate participatory research on the potential of renewable energy use in the community
- Expand access to renewable energy sources
- Foster rural entrepreneurship
SOME PARTNERS IN SENEGAL
- Agence Sénégalaise pour l’Electrification Rurale (ASER)
- Agence Nationale de l’Aquaculture (ANA)
- Agence Nationale des Energies Renouvelables (ANER)
- Banque Atlantique du Sénégal (BASN)
- Crédit Mutuel du Sénégal (CMS)
- Centre de Formation Professionnelle et Technique Sénégal-Japon (CFPT)
- Communes de Sokone
- Département de Foundiougne (Association des 17 communes)
- École Polytechnique de Thiès
- Fonds de Garantie des Investissements Prioritaires (FONGIP)
- Ministère de l’Éducation Nationale
- Programme des Nations Unies pour le Développement (PNUD)
- Programme d’Urgence de Modernisation des Axes et territoires frontaliers (PUMA)
IN CANADA AND ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD:
- Government of Canada
- Government of Quebec
- Polytechnique Montréal and Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC).